Google’s Android is currently one of the most used mobile platforms in the world and it is leading the smartphone software industry by a huge margin! In this guide we will show you how you can manage and sync all your contacts in your Android powered smartphone.
Syncing and Managing Android Phone Contacts
In order to manage and sync your contacts to your Android devices, you need to follow the simple procedure given below.
- First of all you will have to make sure that you have a running Gmail account, if not then sign up for one and log in to the account.
- Not only will you be able to receive emails using this Gmail account but you can also use it in other apps like Google Play store which will allow you download apps.
- Now you will also be able to sync your contacts to Gmail. All you need to do is select the option saying ‘Save to Gmail’ whenever you add a new contact to your android phone
- You should also sync your contacts to the Gmail account whenever you have made new changes and have internet connectivity.
- In case you have lost your contacts, you can easily retrieve all of them from your Gmail ID by simply syncing them to your phone.
- You can delete, change or manage your contacts directly from your Gmail account on your PC as well, which is also a very convenient option.