Home / Life Style / News / Technology / How to Avoid Facebook Scams and Hoaxes
How to Avoid Facebook Scams and Hoaxes— January 13, 2014
The use of Facebook pages and application is increasing day by day and as the use is increasing it is almost impossible to avoid popular Facebook hoaxes and scams, there are some tricky pages on the Facebook that will get themselves installed automatically onto an individual’s account and deliver the private information of an individuals that one does not wants to share even.
These scams range from wrong or incorrect giveaway events to dating ads and free samples, what really matter is the privacy of an individual’s account and below there are some tips about how one can avoid getting the account infested with the popular Facebook scams and hoaxes.
- Individuals should only sign up if they are really interested, hitting the button of like on an online magazine might not have loads of results although if after doing an individual is bribed to register with the Facebook account in order to get gifts, so the individuals should start getting suspicious because most of the scams uses gifts to get your personal info. Individuals should not fall for these tricks.
- Individuals should add some extra security to the account, on Facebook there are a number of free applications that an individual can run to make the account more secure and prevent from these scams and hoaxes.
- Individuals should never give out their personal details, stalking on Facebook is more common than an individual can actually think. Make sure that an individual should not share the personal details such as the address, phone number and especially individuals should avoid sharing the updates like planning an upcoming holiday, this is the exact thing that people with the bad attentions are waiting for.
- Individuals should keep their mobile phones secure, there are many ads on Facebook which are related to the mobiles and here are some tips to avoid paying an arm and leg for gamming credits and applications on your mobile phone, whenever an individual is asked for the phone number just make sure that he/she is not bound to buy a credit, a service or sign up is necessary for the subscription.
Tagged with: Facebook Facebook Scams How To Social Media Marketing Tips
What Happened to Nawaz Sharif When He Was Casting VoteOctober 31, 2015
Finally Imran Khan has Contacted Reham Khan After DivorceOctober 31, 2015
Reham Khan Disclosed Reason For DivorceOctober 30, 2015
Shocking Column of Orya Maqbol Jan After Earthquake Oct 26 2015October 30, 2015
General Raheel Shocked Everyone Giving Statement on Saudi ArabOctober 30, 2015
LEAVE A REPLY
Follow Us on Dailymotion
- The Video Which Shows Clarity of Imran Khan’s Divorce
- How Reham Khan Secretly Tried to Kill Imran Khan
- What Happened to Nawaz Sharif When He Was Casting Vote
- Finally Imran Khan has Contacted Reham Khan After Divorce
- Biggest Election Rigging Video of a Child in 2015 LB Polls
- Leaked Sharamnak Video of Waqar Zaka Enjoying in a Club
- A Friend of Reham Khan Exposing Situation After Divorce
- Sheikh Rasheed Exposed Inside Story of Imran Khan’s Divorce
- Niece of Qaim Ali Shah Caught Red Handed
- Leaked Video of Metro Bus Bridge Repairing Shocked Everyone
#Zong4G Android Apple Apple iPad Apple iPhone Beauty Tips Beauty Tips by Dr Khurram Mushir Blogging Choosing Insurance Company Cricket Dr Khurram Mushir Dua Facebook Gmail Google How To HTC Huawei ICC iOS iPhone K-Electric Life Insurance Life Insurance Policy Microsoft Mobile Internet Mobilink Mortgage Nokia Pakistan PCB PTA PTI Real Estate Samsung Skin Care Tips technology Telenor Tips Tricks Ufone Warid WordPress Zaid Ali Videos Zong