How to Root the Motorola Atrix HD— October 3, 2014
Do you own a Motorola Atrix HD smartphone? Have you rooted it? If you haven’t yet, you should do it right now. Previously, it was a difficult task to root an Android device.
But now we have a number of tools and methods that we can use to root any Android smartphone. Rooting your device would help you in running root-only apps that are really cool and useful, like Titanium backup.
In this article we would guide you through the simple steps to root your Motorla Artix smartphone. So, lets start:
Requirements of the Procedure
- Rooting your Motorola Atrix HD will void its warranty. If you found a method of unrooting, you can reinstate the warranty.
- You can perform this procedure on a PC with Windows
- There are some particular drivers that must be installed on your PC.
Files to Download
You have to download a root package that is available for downloading in zip format
- After you have downloaded the root package, place archive on the desktop of your PC.
- Unzip the files on your desktop. Do not run the files at this moment.
- Now, connect your Motorola Atrix HD smartphone to the PC using a USB cable.
- In this step, you have to open the file named, run.bat, from your desktop.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
- You are done with rooting.
Finally, you are done with rooting your Motorola Atrix. An app, Superuser, is installed on your device that would help you in managing your root permissions. Now, you can download and use as many root-only apps as you want. You can also flash a custom recovery image.
We hope that you have found this article useful. Share it with your friends, and don’t forget to give us your feedback.