Android has definitely become one of the largest and most popular mobile phone operating systems around the world. People usually choose Android because it is easy to use and it is available in different price ranges unlike the iOS and Blackberry.
So, if you are one of those people who have finally made the right decision by switching to Android, here is another guide about your new Android device!
Installing Apps Not on Google Play Store:
In our previous guide we discussed how you can download and install apps from Google Play Store. Now we will discuss how you can install apps from other sources. You can find various apps from different sites that are not listed on Google Play Store.If you need to install any of those apps here is how you can do it:
- Go into ‘Settings’ Menu
- Tap on ‘Applications’andselect the first option saying ‘Allow Installation of non-Market apps’
- Now, all you need to do is just transfer the .APK file of your app to your microSD card.
- After doing so, you can do one of the following two things:
- You can just find the .APK file on your SD card with the help of a file manager and install it
- You can install a third party app called ‘App Installer’ which is available at Google Play Store. This app will automatically search for all the .APK files stored in your SD card and you can install them one by one.
Enjoy Installing Amazing Apps!