Microsoft Surface 2 has a good combination of a laptop as well as tablet. You can prefer Microsoft surface 2 over many of the tablets available in the market because of the matchless features. Microsoft is running Windows 8, it has 10.6-inch, 1,920-by-1,080 screen with stereo speakers. Microsoft Surface 2 is a combination of 1.7GHz quad-core ARM-based Nvidia Tegra 4 processor, 2GB of memory and Flash storage which supports device to switch difference apps.
Microsoft Surface 2 has pros and cons which are mentioned below:
- The type cover of this brand is quite outstanding.
- The battery has a relatively good lifetime
- The color, contrast and brightness are quite interesting.
- This brand is fast, Slick and responsive
- It is annoying that at times Windows RT get confusing
- The speakers are quite Dreadful
- The tablet apps are not many in number
- Its body measures 10.6-inch
- It comprises of a full HD screen
- The processor is 1.7GHz quad-core
- Comes with a RAM of 2GB
- The storage capacity is 32GB (16GB free)
- It comes with Windows RT 8.1 and with Office RT 2013
- The Manufacturer of this brand is Microsoft
This model is designed to have two keyboard accessories: one is the Touch Cover 2 (£99) and the other one is the Type Cover 2 (£109). The keyboard has been designed to clip to the bottom of the surface 2. Above all, it has the in built kickstand that will help you set the surface 2 down on your desk of working. One of the few noticeable changes to other earlier models is the presence of two steep angles on the kickstand. As a result of this, the screen can now face you when placed down on your desk.
Surface 2: Specs and Connectivity
There little that has changed to the basic connectivity of the Surface 2. Currently it contains a full-sized USB port but it has changed to 3.0 ports from 2.0. Besides the addition of a 3.5mm headphone output and of a single Mini HDMI output, they have also added a microSD card slot.
Other parts that have been upgraded to the Surface 2 include: there is an inclusion of a Tegra 4 processor and the introduction of a quad-core chip clocked at 1.7GHz. The RAM remains to 2GB, although they have now improved the two cameras from two 720p resolution to a 5.0MP on the back and a 3.5MP on the front. On the part of the microphone, Microsoft has added a second one at the rear end; and this can greatly improve the quality of charting performance.