If you look at the Nokia Lumia 1520 for the first time, you might think it is a Nokia Lumia 1020. The two models are quite similar in their design and only the camera hump differentiates the two.
Nokia Lumia 1520 has unibody which is so impressive and fits well with its size. On the other hand, it has the pureview camera but it does not have its original sensory ability and some of its pixels have also not been incorporated. However, the quality of the image has not been tempered with. This type of Nokia smartphone is as similar as the other types of smartphones but it is slightly bigger then the previous ones.
Nokia Lumia 1520 – Quick Overview
- Its support is a Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE
- It also has a Quad-band 3G with 5.7 Mbps HSUPA and 42 Mbps HSDPA support
- Its camera is a 1.3MP and faces front wise.
- Comes with Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Has a GPS receiver that has A-GPS and GLONASS support
- Its navigation is free lifetime worldwide and is voice-guided
- Has an inbuilt storage of 32GB
- Its microSD card slot can take up to 64GB
- Has a Wireless charging and optional accessories
- Has an inbuilt accelerometer, proximity sensor and gyroscope
- Has a Standard 3.5 mm audio jack
- Contains a microUSB port
- Its Bluetooth is v4.0 with A2DP and file transfers
- Consists of a SNS integration
- Consists of Xbox Live integration and Xbox management
- Comes with a NFC support
- Its compass is Digital
- Contains Nokia Music
- Incorporated with an FM radio
Nokia Lumia 1520 Main Disadvantages
- Its Screen is an average sunlight legible
- Its battery is Non-user-replaceable
- It does not have a No wide file manager
- It does not also have lockscreen shortcuts
Despite the fact that the Nokia’s Lumia Black update does not have as many features as Amber, but it does have a GDR3 version that makes sure the OS would accommodate the new chipset and screen resolution. For users to have the updates, they will have to wait for the 8.1update for a notification center.