Who said that you need to spoil a couple of your initial trips before you discover what kind of traveler you are? Any trip requires a lot of investment in terms of your money, your time and your efforts. You probably won’t want to spoil your travel just because of your one uninformed decision!
Therefore, it is always advisable to research and discover more about your choices as well as to research the place you intend to visit. Ask yourself questions like: What kind of traveler am I? What kind of places do I like to visit? And most importantly, do I prefer to travel alone or with my loved ones.
If you prefer to travel alone, you probably would show the following signs compiled by Jovago.net.
- You can easily make new friends but you prefer to stay by your own self.
- You prefer to design your travel plan all by yourself without the assistance of others.
- You prefer not to inform any of your friends and relatives, even when you are visiting their home town.
- You would prefer to find your own way, even when lost, than to ask for external assistance.
- Nothing is as important for you than your own personal ‘space’.
- You have never had the problem of getting bored when alone because you always had your favorite book or playlist to accompany you.
- You prefer to write down your travel stories than narrate them in public.
- You don’t hesitate to try anything different as far as you are able to learn or experience anything new from it.
- You always prefer to carry all your essential items, even when you know they would be easily accessible.
- Nothing annoys you more than seeing people bragging about their travel stories on social media.
Do you comply by our list? Let us know in the comments below!