A lot has been written on the pre travel preparations. The excitement of travelling is so overwhelming that we often forget that it is as important to prepare for post travel as it is to make pre travel preparations. Returning back home doesn’t mark the end of the story.What you do after you return back home determines how successful your travel was.
Jovago Pakistan provides the list of all important to-dos that you must take care of after you return from your travel.
- Reply back to all your missed mails, calls, emails etc.
The probability of getting out of touch is high while travelling. However, once returned home there is absolutely no reason why you should delay on replying back to your contacts.
- Check your bank statements.
Check out and analyze how successful were you to comply with your travel budget. Did you overspend or underspend during your travel?
- Add all your new friends in your social circle.
Save the contact details of all your new friends and add them to your social media accounts so that it is easier for you to stay connected with them.
- Have plenty of sleep to be fit as a fiddle for your next day challenge
If your body’s craving sleep, take a nap rather than forcing yourself to adapt immediately to your new time zone.
- Upload your travel album to save your memories
Sort and caption your pictures while your travel memories are still fresh. This way you could save these beautiful memories for the future.
- Find out your loyalty points
Log on to all the travel websites that you have used to make your bookings and reservations to check out how many miles or points you are now entitled to.
- Dispatch all the gifts that you have bought for your friends and family members during your travel
Make sure that you dispatch edible items like chocolates or other eateries first.
- Plan for your next travel
After all, one can never have enough of travelling , right?
Have more suggestions to add? Let us know in the comments below!